Mon, 13 Feb|
Ministry of Yoga Wellness
Deep Dive into Chakras - Heart Chakra
Valentine Day Special - 90mins Deep Dive into Heart Chakra. Stimulate this chakra to open up a world of bliss and unconditional love.
Time & Location
13 Feb 2023, 8:30 pm – 10:00 pm SGT
Ministry of Yoga Wellness, 34 South Bridge Rd, Level 2, Singapore 058668
About the event
Heart chakra is the fourth primary chakra and serves as our center of love for oneself and others, compassion, empathy and forgiveness, which is associated with unconditional love, compassion, and joy. It is the source of deep and profound truths that cannot be expressed in words. Heart chakra is a bridge between the lower and upper chakras integrating the manifest with the spiritual.
Those with an open, well-balanced heart chakra are full of love, forgiveness, and compassion. But if this chakra is blocked, anger, grief, hatred, and jealousy will manifest. This is where the physical and spiritual come together, so it’s the core of our energetic frequency and the root of all emotional and energetic healing.
When your heart chakra is open:
- You feel an abundance of empathy, compassion, and love
- You are altruistic and respect others
- You emanate peace and resilience as it helps you attain tranquillity and have it intact in the face of challenges and conflicts
A balanced chakra allows you to be who you are, instead of attempting to mould to external expectations.
- You aspire to evolve as a human being, welcoming change and uncertainty in life.
- As a spirit, you embrace your spiritual journey without running away from spiritual growth.
Numerous things can cause an energetic blockage, including illness, stress, and emotional conflict.
- When the heart’s energy is blocked, it can harm your physical, spiritual, and emotional health.
- This can translate into poor circulation and blood pressure extremes in the body and health issues with the heart, lungs, and upper extremities.
- Spiritually, a blocked fourth chakra can cause a feeling of disconnect, a lack of empathy, and an inability to trust oneself or others.
Learning how to open the heart chakra is a beautiful experience. Whether this energy center was blocked in your childhood or due to a recent heartache, opening the heart is the start of your healing process.
Living from an open Heart Chakra is truly a joyous and engaging experience!
No experience is required. Just come with an open heart. Yoga mats and props will be provided free during the session. However, if you prefer to use your own equipment, please feel free to bring them along for class.
Booking can be made via our official site or Eventbrite. For payment via PayNow, please WhatsApp to 8829-5288 for booking of slot.
Venue: Ministry of Yoga Wellness
Address: 34 South Bridge Road #02-01 Singapore 058668
Duration: 1.5 hours (90 mins)
We are 3 mins walk from Clarke Quay MRT Station (NE5), or 8 mins walk from Raffles Place MRT Station (NS26/EW14). More details on https://www.ministryofyogawellness.com
Session conducted by Jesslyn Lim - Yoga Trainer, Ayurveda and Sound Healing Therapist. https://www.ministryofyogawellness.com/team/jesslyn-lim
- Ticket type
Deep Dive into Heart ChakraPrice$58.00