Mon, 13 Feb|
Ministry of Yoga Wellness
Heart Chakra Meditation
Bring awareness to our personal love, universal love, and acceptance of our true self.
Time & Location
13 Feb 2023, 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm SGT
Ministry of Yoga Wellness, 34 South Bridge Rd, Level 2, Singapore 058668
About the event
Being in the month of love, what better way to show yourself some self love than to simply meditate to your Heart Chakra. Heart chakra meditation helps to release sadness and fear within you, and also nurture more self-acceptance, love, kindness, and compassion into your everyday life.
The Heart Chakra is our energy point for love and compassion, where the physical and spiritual come together. It is our link to love and our Higher Self.
When the Heart Chakra is out of balance or inactive, people tend to feel anger, grief, or hatred. When the heart chakra is in a healthy alignment, you will feel surrounded by love, compassion, joy and connected to the world around you. You will feel open to all experiences in life, and it will feel like challenges, especially in relationships, flow through you and are resolved with ease. An open heart chakra allows us to see all of the beauty and love around us, and truly connect to ourselves, our loved ones, and the natural world. This chakra also helps direct love back to ourselves to truly be able to love and accept ourselves and our bodies.
By meditating on the Heart Chakra, we are bringing our awareness to not only personal and physical forms of love, but Universal love and the acceptance of the true self. The Heart Chakra embraces all facets of love, and anyone can benefit from exploring this energy centre.
Heart Chakra meditation benefits:
- Meditation will open your heart to love for yourself, for the people around you, for the environment and also for the divine.
- When you’re performing a chakra meditation, it automatically identifies the point of issue and works toward healing it. Hence, the heart chakra meditation will speed up the healing process of your blocked chakra.
- The heart chakra meditation is also practiced to activate the chakra which will open your heart to positive feelings like joy, compassion, happiness, love, self-acceptance and bliss.
- Meditation helps bring peace of mind and let go of negative patterns and thoughts. Thus, it will help in overcoming heartbreak and lack of trust within oneself and others.
- You will become a positive person as you will be able to see the light in any dark situation.
- Chakra meditation is also known to increase the prana level in the body, which is beneficial in decreasing anxiety, stress, or any other negative thoughts and feelings.
- With a stress-free mind, your temper and anger will also reduce. This improvement in behavior will also improve your relationships, with yourself and other people.
- You will find it easy to let go of resentment and past afflicting thoughts when the heart chakra energy is revived.
- You will be able to grow your connection to spirituality with a balanced and healed heart chakra.
No experience is required. All are welcome.
Things to note:
- Dress code - comfortable attire
- Remove watch and jewellery for better experience
- Cushion and blanket will be provided. You may also wish to bring your own for hygiene or personal preference.
- You may wish to bring an extra jacket/shawl for extra comfort.
- Switch your mobile to silent mode and keep them in lockers provided.
- Arrive 10 mins before class starts.
Booking can be made via our official site or Eventbrite. For payment via PayNow, please WhatsApp to 8829-5288 for booking of slot.
Venue: Ministry of Yoga Wellness
Address: 34 South Bridge Road #02-01 Singapore 058668
Duration: 1 hour (60 mins)
We are 3 mins walk from Clarke Quay MRT Station (NE5), or 8 mins walk from Raffles Place MRT Station (NS26/EW14). More details on https://www.ministryofyogawellness.com
Heart Chakra Meditation$38.00