Mon, 02 Jan|
Ministry of Yoga Wellness
Holiday Specials: Floating Sound Bath in Hammock
2 Hours Special for the Festive Season. Unwind in a hammock to enjoy a sound bath for a complete relaxation, cleansing and rejuvenation!
Time & Location
02 Jan, 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm SGT
Ministry of Yoga Wellness, 34 South Bridge Rd, #02 01, Singapore 058668
About the event
Relax in a hammock and float with the vibrations and sound of the Himalayan Singing Bowls, and other accompanying healing instruments such as Chimes and Drums etc. Singing bowls create soothing sounds and vibrations that slow down brain waves to a deeply restorative state, which activates the body's system of self-healing.
Benefits of Sound Healing include:
- - Deep relaxation
- - Stress and fatigue reduction
- - Promote deep sleep
- - Release emotional tension and pain
- - Improve energy flow and strength
- - Improve focus and concentration
- - Fewer mood swings
- - Lower blood pressure
- - Lower cholesterol levels
- - Better immune system
- - Better pain management / pain relief for joints, muscles etc.
- - Reduced risk of strokes and coronary artery disease
- - Balance chakras system
- - Remove blockage and toxins from body
- - Purify your emotions
- - Cleanses negative energy
- - Improved self-confidence, productivity and creativity
- - Positive feeling of self
- - Balance and harmony in your life
It can also complement treatment for conditions such as depression, anxiety disorders, dementia, people with learning difficulties, behavioral and psychiatric disorders, sleep disorders, aches and pains.
Sound healing not only works on the physical body, but also transforms you on the mental, emotional and spiritual well-being. Join us to experience joy and bliss from deep within.
Session includes guided breathing awareness with mindfulness practice that gently ease you into a state of blissful deep relaxation. A sound bath follows, which first cleanses your aura and space to unblock and balance your energy centers, and flow towards self-healing of the body and mind with the vibrations of various sound healing instruments which includes Himalayan singing bowls, bells, chimes and drums etc. Look forward to a hands-on session with the instruments and first-hand experience of sound vibrations on your body. Session will end with sharing and Q&A.
No experience is required. All are welcome.
Things to note:
- - No alcohol consumption before session.
- - Dress code - comfortable attire (no sharp or pointed accessories/design which may damage hammock).
- - Remove watches and jewelry for better experience.
- - Eye masks, cushions and blankets will be provided. You may also wish to bring your own for hygiene or personal preference.
- - You may wish to bring a jacket/shawl for extra comfort.
- - Switch your mobile to silent mode and keep them in lockers provided.
- - Arrive at least 15 mins before class starts.
Please do not attend the session if you are having a headache, fever, cough or flu symptoms.
Booking can be made via Eventbrite. For payment via PayNow, please WhatsApp to 8829-5288 for booking of slot.
Venue: Ministry of Yoga Wellness
Address: 34 South Bridge Road #02-01 Singapore 058668
Duration: 2 hours (120 mins)
We are 3 mins walk from Clarke Quay MRT Station (NE5), or 8 mins walk from Raffles Place MRT Station (NS26/EW14). More details on https://www.ministryofyogawellness.com/event
Session conducted by Jesslyn Lim - Yoga, Ayurveda and Sound Healing Therapist. https://www.ministryofyogawellness.com/team/jesslyn-lim
Holiday Floating Sound Bath