Tue, 14 Feb|
Ministry of Yoga Wellness
Meditate on feelings of love and compassion for yourself as the living, breathing, miracle of what you are.
Time & Location
14 Feb 2023, 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm SGT
Ministry of Yoga Wellness, 34 South Bridge Rd, Level 2, Singapore 058668
About the event
Give yourself the most wonderful valentine gift as an expression of how incredibly worthy you are – The gift of self-love and self-compassion.
Benefits of self-love meditation includes:
- Reduce tension in your body and mind
- Bring your unconscious self-criticism into the light
- Builds inner strength
- Rest your mind
- Experience positive emotions on a more regular and lasting basis
- To more easily get over experiences that we view negatively
- Become more sociable, compassionate and generous
- Become more aware of things that occupy our attention and focus
- Reduce the tendencies that some of us have toward self-criticism
- Lead to positive growth in our confidence to show others who we really are
- Enable us to view any periods in which we feel inadequate or not up to a task as fleeting instead of permanent
- Reduce anxiety, depression and other forms of suffering that can arise from feeling we are not ‘enough’
- Increase the amount of compassion we feel for ourselves and for others
Many of us are guilty of self-criticism, and this trait ultimately makes us weaker and less capable. Self-love, on the other hand, pulls us to a larger, kinder place. Self-love meditation can uncover perspectives and insights that you can’t see when you’re criticizing yourself. It not only makes you happier, more creative and more resourceful, but it automatically opens your heart to others.
No experience required.
Cushions and blankets will be provided during the session. However, if you prefer to use your own, please feel free to bring them along for class.
Booking can be made via our official site or Eventbrite. For payment via PayNow, please WhatsApp to 8829-5288 for booking of slot.
Venue: Ministry of Yoga Wellness
Address: 34 South Bridge Road #02-01 Singapore 058668
Duration: 1 hour (60 mins)
We are 3 mins walk from Clarke Quay MRT Station (NE5), or 8 mins walk from Raffles Place MRT Station (NS26/EW14). More details on https://www.ministryofyogawellness.com