Sun, 09 Apr|
Ministry of Yoga Wellness
Floating Sound Bath in a Hammock
Unwind in a hammock to enjoy a sound bath for complete relaxation, cleansing and rejuvenation.
Time & Location
09 Apr, 4:30 pm – 5:45 pm
Ministry of Yoga Wellness, 34 South Bridge Rd #02-01 Singapore 058668
About the event
Relax in a hammock and float with the vibrations and sound of the Himalayan Singing Bowls, and other accompanying healing instruments such as Chimes and Drums etc. Singing bowls create soothing sounds and vibrations that slow down brain waves to a deeply restorative state, which activates the body's system of self-healing.
Benefits of Sound Healing include:
- Deep relaxation
- Stress and fatigue reduction
- Promote deep sleep
- Release emotional tension and pain
- Improve energy flow and strength
- Improve focus and concentration
- Fewer mood swings
- Lower blood pressure
- Lower cholesterol levels
- Better immune system
- Better pain management / pain relief for joints, muscles etc.
- Reduced risk of strokes and coronary artery disease
- Balance chakras system
- Remove blockage and toxins from body
- Purify your emotions
- Cleanses negative energy
- Improved self-confidence, productivity and creativity
- Positive feeling of self
- Balance and harmony in your life
It can also complement treatment for conditions such as depression, anxiety disorders, dementia, people with learning difficulties, behavioural and psychiatric disorders, sleep disorders, aches and pains.
Sound healing not only works on the physical body, but also transform you on the mental, emotional and spiritual well-being. Join us to experience joy and bliss from deep within.
No experience is required. All are welcome.
Things to note:
- Dress code - comfortable attire (no sharp or pointed accessories/design which may damage hammock)
- Remove watch and jewellery for better experience
- Eye mask, cushion and blanket will be provided. You may also wish to bring your own for hygiene or personal preference.
- You may wish to bring an extra jacket/shawl for extra comfort.
- Switch your mobile to silent mode and keep them in lockers provided.
- Arrive 15 mins before class starts.
Please do not attend the session if you are having a headache, fever, cough or flu symptoms.
Venue: Ministry of Yoga Wellness
Address: 34 South Bridge Road #02-01 Singapore 059688
Duration: 75 mins
Session conducted by Jesslyn Lim - Yoga, Ayurveda and Sound Healing Therapist. https://www.ministryofyogawellness.com/team/jesslyn-lim
Sound Bath in a Hammock